SHIPPING & RETURNS
Where and when do you deliver?
We offer worldwide delivery * and strive for the following delivery times:
- Delivery within the Netherlands and Belgium: ordered before 13:00, delivered the next day, but we advise that this can take approximately two to three working days. (excluding Sunday)
- Deliveries outside the Netherlands, within the EU: five to seven working days
- Deliveries in other countries: five to seven working days, Maximum of fourteen workdays.
I have entered an incorrect delivery address, what should I do?
- A mistake is in a small corner. In case of an incorrect delivery address, please contact our customer service immediately. They will then do their best to solve this for you. Keep in mind that this delays your order and it is not always possible to change an address.
I would like to change the delivery address of my order.
- Have you already placed the order? Please contact our customer service as soon as possible. Then we will check whether we can still change the delivery address. Keep in mind that this is not always possible anymore! For fast processing, we send all orders directly to our warehouse to pack and ship them as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, once your order has been fully processed, we cannot make any changes.
I expect a package but it has not been delivered.
- Have you placed an order but have not received anything within the delivery time? We always send a Track&Trace code but please feel free to contact us at we will try to help you as best as possible.
Do I have to pay customs or import duties?
- If you place an order outside the EU or the United States, you may have to pay customs duties. Countries within the EU and the United States are free of customs duties. * Currently we do not deliver to China, Russia, Belarus, and Mexico
Not satisfied with the product / Returns :
Our return policy gives you the right to return products within 14 days of purchase. You are welcome to open the package and check the contents. However, it is the intention that the TABOUH clothing items are unused and returned with the original tags and pristine condition. Items from the TABOUH collection must be returned unused, unwashed, unworn, and with all labels attached.
Sale items have the same rules as new or non-sale items. Sale items maybe are returned however, for the sale items you can receive store credit, which can be used on an item of choice.
My article is damaged
How annoying that the item you bought is damaged. Always contact our customer service so that we can offer you an appropriate solution. Do not return damaged products without consulting our customer service.
• Fill in the supplied return form and place it in a box. If you do not have a return form, you can contact our customer service. Then we will send you a new return form.
• You are now ready to return the item. Hand in your package to a nearby post office and send it to:
Kraijenhoffstraat 137 A
• At the drop-off point, you will receive a shipping receipt with a track & trace code with which you can track your returned products. Always keep the shipping slip with track & trace code so that you have proof of shipment.
Once we receive the package, we will process the return as soon as possible.
When do I get my purchase amount back?
- The refund will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after we have received your return. We always refund the amount to the credit card, account number, or PayPal account used to pay for the order. This does not count for SALE items, this will be returned as store credit.
Have you received my return package?
- Once the package is received by us, we process the return shipment on the first possible working day. It takes a maximum of ten working days before the return is processed. Then we will get started with the solution you want as soon as possible. We will keep you informed by email.